• Your tax-deductible donation will help offset club expenses, enabling youth from all backgrounds to participate in the EhCapa experience and learn how to build a bond with their horses. 100% of the money is spent on the organizational costs to provide opportunities and education for kids.
• Expenditures include insurance, meager payments for the drill instructors, practice arena rent, and a small educational scholarship for the queen. Membership scholarships for families in need are occasionally available. There are no payments for administration as the club is run by volunteers.
• EhCapa is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational organization. Our nonprofit and tax deductible status can be verified online at https://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/ by searching under EIN 82-0371736.
• You may donate through Paypal or send a check to P.O. Box 744 Nampa, ID 83653. Receipts are available upon request.
What does it cost to be a member of EhCapa?
• Family Membership (regardless of the number of kids) is $250 and the uniform cost is approximately $240 per rider. Participation in PRCA rodeos requires an additional $300 per family. Some families choose not to, or cannot afford to, perform at the PRCA rodeos but they do perform at other opportunities throughout the year. The costs stated above do not include the horse itself, year round feed, farrier bills, vaccination costs or travel expenses which must be covered by the kids or families.